A recipe is just a recipe until you add that KEY ingredient! Welcome to Key recipes!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Baked tilapia w. veggies and rice

First I took the tilapia and marinated it in about 3/4 cup of white wine and a spicy brown mustard. I let sit for about 30 min.
I then took about 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs and 1/4 cup of Kellogg's corn flakes crumbs. I mixed them together with a tblsp. of melted butter and about 2 tblspns. of cilantro(you can use parsley as well).
dip your tilapia in the bread mixture on both sides and place on a baking sheet and place in a 375 degree oven for 12-15 min. (I like to place the oven on low broil right at the end to give it a browning).
And waaallllaaahhh! happy healthy eating y'all! I served with some steamed veggies and steamed rice! DELICIOUS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment