A recipe is just a recipe until you add that KEY ingredient! Welcome to Key recipes!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Picks of the week

I have 2 picks this week.

The first is......

My birthday was last weekend and my husband did not want to buy me a cake b.c he knew that he would be the one to eat it all! I do not have a huge sweet tooth. What I do love is Samoa girl scout cookies(maybe b.c you can only get them once a year lol). Funny thing about this pick of the week.... My husband has still ate most of it!

For my second pick.....
Now, I know that this is not food,but.... this really makes life just a little simpler. I love the brand as it is and use it on everything except my dark clothes. Then I use Woolite for darks. But anyway, I love just popping the tablets in and calling it a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment