A recipe is just a recipe until you add that KEY ingredient! Welcome to Key recipes!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Chicken, bacon and spinach paninis


I took 2 chicken breasts and pounded them out with a mallet.
I then marinated them a buffalo wing sauce for 30 min. and seasoned with my fav. seasonings.
I warmed up an iron skillet with a dash of grape seed oil. Once hot I place both of the chicken breasts and cooked until done. About 8-10 min. per side.
While that is cooking take 2 handfuls of spinach from the bag(in the salad section), 1 tsp. minced garlic and 3 slices of pre-cooked bacon(cut up), 1 Roma tomato diced,  and place in a skillet until the spinach withers(about 5 min.) and set aside.

Take 2 slices of sourdough(per sandwich) spray with I Can't believe it's not butter spray on one side of each slice. Place butter side down on a pani press(or skillet), top with the chicken, spinach mix and your favorite slice of cheese.
I made some homemade cream spinach to go along with the panini and wallllaaahhh! Happy eating y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment